Student Attendance Policy
1. All students who are holders of Student’s Pass should achieve a minimum attendance of 90% per month.
2. To qualify for assessment/examination, students should achieve the at least 75% attendance rate.
3. All students must submit a valid medical certificate to Student Support Services whenever absent on medical ground.
4. Students who need to apply for leave of absence with valid reason(s) must submit the application form to Admin. Department for management approval prior to making travelling arrangement. Approval by the management will be considered on a case by case basis.
(Please take note that written approval from parent or legal guardian is required for students below 18 years old).
5. Exerceo shall notified Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) whenever the student on Student’s Pass is absent continuously for more than seven (7) days or if the monthly attendance is less than 90% without a valid reason.
6. Exerceo shall not hesitate to take disciplinary actions against students who does not meet the requirements as stipulated under Clause 5.1 and 5.2. The disciplinary actions taken shall be in accordance to procedure C5.4.1b Student Attendance Process as per below sequence:
1st Warning Letter
2nd & Final Warning Letter
Expelled from the school
However, the intervention action may vary depending on the seriousness of the offence.